1. WHAT IS POLE FITNESS? Pole Dancing for Fitness is now a legitimate form of fitness and is making its way to gyms as a non-sleazy way of keeping fit. It is not only fun, but it works and tone more muscles than you can imagine. It provides a total workout and helps improve Cardio, Flexibility, Motor Skills, Muscular endurance and Strength.
2. WHAT IS AERIAL FITNESS? Aerial Fitness includes the use of a range of Aerial Circus equipment to develop strength, flexibility, spatial awareness and ability to perform at height. It is a fun and an amazing workout. AERIAL HOOP also called Lyra is a circular steel apparatus suspended from ceiling, on which circus artists perform aerial acrobatics. AERIAL SILK also known as Tissu, involves training from a special fabric suspended from the ceiling. Besides attaining the other benefits of hoop and pole you also learn grace, elegance and expression. In short you learn Aerial Artistry.
3. CAN I JOIN POLE FITNESS EVEN IF I DON'T HAVE ANY BACKGROUND IN DANCING? The classes are suited even for those without any dance/fitness background. They are carefully structured and divided into various beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels and are conducted by IPDFA Instructors.
4. DO YOU OFFER PRIVATE CLASS? Yes, we offer private lessons for those who are not comfortable in a group class or those whose availability does not suit with our schedule.
5. DO YOU OFFER TRIAL CLASS? Yes, we conduct monthly free trial lessons so feel free to register.
6. WHAT DO I WEAR? For Pole- sports tank or crop top and shorts, avoid 3-quarter pants or sleeves because the pole adheres better to bare skin. In practicing advance pole stunts such as inverts, besides strength and technique, we largely require friction between skin and pole to stay in the position. Hence we need to wear clothes that expose some skin.
7. WHAT IF I MISS A CLASS? Acro and its instructors are not obliged to provide replacement classes or refund for any class missed unless the entire class has been cancelled or postponed due to public holidays, Instructor on leave or Instructors/Studio having prior engagements.
8. HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENT? For now payment will be in the form of cash or cheque (upon clearance). We shall notify you when credit card payment is available. Payment must be recieved to confirm a place in the course selected due to limited intakes. In the event for some reasons the course is cancelled, money will be fully refunded.
9. ARE THERE AGE LIMIT? This fitness program transcends all ages and fitness levels for our experienced teachers will know how to pace your progress.
10. HOW DO I REGISTER? See Course Registration
11. HOW DO I GET TO YOUR STUDIO? We are located at Blk 261 Waterloo St #02-29 Waterloo Centre Singapore 180261. We are 5 minutes walk from Bugis Junction and 2 minutes walk from Bras Basah Mrt Station.
12. WHERE DO I PARK? There is ample parking on the side road and covered HDB parking on the basement of the building. And because it is under HDB/URA, the parking charges are normally more economical than commercial building.